Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Warning: Shameless Self Promotion Ahead!

Outside of Southern California, December is NOT the season for garaging. They’ve been thin here in Oregon lately, very thin. But it is the season for a lot of non-driveway shopping. Which I would like to help you out with. Seriously. In that spirit, just want you to know I have several eBay auctions going this week, which include some items you may have seen and possibly even coveted on this very site. Some sneak peeks:

IMG_5641  IMG_5692  IMG_6186  IMG_6202  IMG_6213  IMG_6226  IMG_6238  IMG_6263  IMG_6288

And of course, there’s sure to be someone on your gift list who would love a cozy, funny mystery (or three) to read. (Maybe even you – and your local library!) Check out my Willow Falls series, available in both paperback and as an e-book for the Kindle and other e-readers.

FRONT COVER  dogsWeTrust front  Dog Prince Cover

A book is a gift you can open again and again!

Hope your holiday season is merry and bright.

1 comment:

  1. OCPL has your first 2 books & the third one is on order. I just downloaded all 3 to my Kindle! Have a great holiday season, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments. Thanks for coming along on my thrifty adventures!

 
Pin It button on image hover