Monday, June 7, 2010

THANKS EVERYONE!

You guys really made my day! So many of you visited my web site that I made as a class project, that I got this email from the website host today:

Subject: Your Site is the Highest Rated
Congrats - Your site with username petalsedge is in the Top 1% of all sites created this week!

Woo hoo! Of course, maybe they say that to all the girls...since it went on to try to sell me a domain name. Little do they know whom they are dealing with. Like the Queen of Fifty Cents could be convinced to pay for something she can have for free. As if!

But I confess I am totally jazzed, and encouraged to add more content (soon, soon) at the Petal's Edge.


3 comments:

  1. I love your yard! I grew up in Coronado, CA, and this rivals the best yards there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen, you were the first to comment on my blog. Would be fun if we could have a 'show and tell' one Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments. Thanks for coming along on my thrifty adventures!

 
Pin It button on image hover