Thursday, July 27, 2017

Follow Up on Some Follow Through!

Last week I showed you this cute little $1 egg basket. I had an idea for it that involved some of my fabric stash.


I'm quite please with myself that I dove right in and made it happen!


Cute little wire basket is now a drawstring purse, with plenty of room inside for everything I need. Even my Kindle Fire fits in.


The outer fabric was part of the curtain pieces from the same sale as the basket


and the lining came from that $1 box of bits and pieces I picked up early in July.


I'm pleased with the way it turned out, and now that I've worked out how to do it, it will be easy to make more bags and just change them out when I get the urge. This egg basket may end up with a bigger wardrobe than mine!



1 comment:

I really love your comments. Thanks for coming along on my thrifty adventures!

 
Pin It button on image hover