Sunday, September 10, 2017

Fresh

So, last week we found this cool pot and planted it with wheat groats to sprout for kitty grass.



It sprouted! And grew!



And Millie loves it!



In fact she is crazy for it. I had to hold her (squirming) so I could grab a picture without her chowing down. Then I had to take it away from her after a few minutes and hide it under plastic again so she wouldn't eat the whole darned thing immediately. It's nice to know all my hard work, out chasing down the sales, is appreciated!




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Although I'm sorry that the ink spot that was inside migrated to the outside to make that spot on the chin.

      Delete
  2. I wanted to send your blog to my DD, also a happy thrifter. But gmail didn't have an emoji for 'cents.'

    Instead, you became The Queen of Fifty 🐕🐈🐆 ... Pets!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments. Thanks for coming along on my thrifty adventures!

 
Pin It button on image hover