Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pinching Pennies at the Library!

The Salem Public Library is celebrating Penny Pinchers Month this November. Hope any of you who are close enough will be able to come to my Shopping on Driveways program on Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 2:30 p.m.

 Henegar Nov 22

There will also be programs featuring Jeff Yeager (the ‘Ultimate Cheapskate’), one on biking for adventure and thrift, and one on larger-than-life merchant Fred Meyer. The local newspaper recently ran an article with more info.

As some of you know, I volunteer at the Salem Library and one of my fun duties was putting together a bibliography of books to help folks be more frugal. Pick up a copy next time you’re at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments. Thanks for coming along on my thrifty adventures!

 
Pin It button on image hover