Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thanks…and be sure to tune in Friday!

Thank you so much for all your lovely notes about the loss of our Lizzie dog. I knew a lot of pet lovers were out there reading my blog, since the yard-sale-pet pictures are always so popular. I have truly felt among friends who understand the grief of losing a loved one, whether that one has two feet or four.

We are doing okay. Missing Lizzie of course, and grief is a sneaky thing. You realize you’re feeling a bit better, then wham, grief knocks you down again. But you keep going. After all, that’s what Lizzie would have done, and you can do way worse for a role model than a sweet dog.

IMG_9800 

Hope you’ll all stop by this Friday, the 11th, for my second 11th day of 2011 giveaway. Not going to tell you yet what it will be, but I think some of you will be interested!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love giveaways. I am such an optimist, I ALWAYS think I am going to win...or am I not to bright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing OK. Grief is a sneaky thing that is for sure. Big Hugs! Linda

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments. Thanks for coming along on my thrifty adventures!

 
Pin It button on image hover